(Formerly Airfrige) has highly qualified engineering professionals from the top most premier universities of the world. It has a niche in the market for design and manufacture of quality Heat Exchangers and Pressure Vessels. Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) has the latest American software for design and manufacture of Heat Exchangers and Pressure Vessels.Â
Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) has top notch in-house facilities for manufacture and testing of heat transfer equipment and has been continuously augmenting manufacturing and testing facilities to keep itself abreast with the technological advances in the world. The company has excellent material handling facilities and a dedicated laboratory for stringent quality control at every stage of design and manufacture of products.Â
Our Vision & Mission
As a mission of the organization, it is totally committed to :
- Its esteemed clients, to whom it has always conveyed based on its belief that "WE SHALL MANUFACTURE GOOD QUALITY HEAT TRANSFER EQUIPMENT AT PROFIT IF WE CAN, AT LOSS IF WE MUST BUT ALWAYS GOOD QUALITY HEAT TRANSFER EQUIPMENT".
- Its partners in progress i.e. it invaluable vendor base who have reposed their unflinching trust in Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige).
- Its dependable workforce.
- Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) designs and manufactures all types of Heat Exchangers and Pressure Vessels for diverse Industries such as Petroleum, Refinery, Power, Fertilizer, Ordnance Factories, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Automotive Sectors and Pharmaceutical & Chemical Plant.
- The secret of success of Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) lies in its total commitment to quality and conformance to international standards.
The product range of Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) based on configurations of Heat Exchangers is as follows :
- Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) Industries is a well-known manufacturer in the northern part of India for Heat Transfer Equipments and Pressure Vessels and has been in this line for theÂ past more than 45 years.
- Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) has top notch manufacturing facilities that areÂ ISO : 9001Â certified. The products manufactured are of high quality and standards.
- Ammus has been the O.E.M. to K.G. Khosla Compressors for intercooler and after cooler/oil cooler for about 15 years. It is the sole supplier to Rai Power for charge air coolers and jacket water heat exchangers for Volvo, Deutz, MTU and Mitsubishi powered D.G. Sets.
- It has as its organizational members, well qualified and highly motivated team of experts fromÂ IIT DelhiÂ in this field who constantly strive at developing new and value added products.
- Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) has a complete design facility including anÂ American software i.e. PV Elite for mechanical designÂ of Heat Exchangers/Pressure Vessels that is available only with select companies in India.
- It has a separate testing laboratory including all the NDT facilities such as ultrasonic testing machine, dye penetrant testing andÂ ASNT Level-II personnelÂ for execution of the NDT jobs.
- The equipment manufactured by Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) namely Heat Exchangers, Oil Coolers, After Coolers, Inter Coolers, Jacket water Heat Exchangers for DG sets, Cooling Coils, Finned Heaters, Finned tubes conform to IS, BS, ASME Section VIII Div 1, TEMA codes and have been supplied under the third party inspection of Lloyds, Bureau Veritas, DNV, Bax Counsel.
- Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) is registered with Department of Explosives, Nagpur for design and manufacture ofÂ unfired pressure vessels under SMPV rules.
- Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) is registered with Technical Development Committee, Mumbai for supply of Heat Exchangers for refinery, fertilizer and petrochemical services.
The product range of Ammus Engineers (Formerly Airfrige) based on applications handled is as follows :
- Pipe in Pipe Heat Exchanger.
- Shell and Tube Type Heat Exchanger.
- Finned Tube Type Heat Exchanger.
- Finned Helical Coil.
- Pressure Vessels.
- Air Cooled Oil Cooler.
- Shell and Tube Type Oil Cooler.
- Inter and After Cooler for Compressed Air Applications.
- Charge Air Cooler and Jacket Water Heat Exchanger for D.G. Sets.
- Surface Condenser for Steam Condensation.
- Chiller and condenser for Freon/ammonia based refrigeration.